Digestion is a key system of the body. As soon as we have the first bite, the process gets started. It is a long process that encapsulates the following: starting with the breakdown of the food we take, then process out the nutrients in our food and produces the energy, and finally culminates the waste. Despite we have familiarity with our stomach, the digestive system incorporates many organs with it. Digestion issues are faced by all but the tolerance level gets low when the condition worsens.
Commo digestive / Gastrointestinal issues
Some common signs and symptoms when there are issues with our digestive system include:
● Acid reflux
● Foul breath
● Lactose intolerance
● Inflammatory bowel disease
● Bloating causes frequent burping or flatulence
● Abdominal cramps
Tips and tricks for managing digestive issues
1. The initial pace is to find the reason behind the issue. It may be due to your diet, sleeping pattern, work stress; so the first step is to identify the reason behind it.
2. Rushing the food is a common habit with many. So when you have a bite give some time to chew your food.
3. In the case of diarrhea, food poisoning; make sure vegetables, vessels we use for the prep work is washed.
4. A strict NO to lie down immediately after having a big meal.
5. Having fiber-rich foods, drinking at least 8 glasses of water, and working out on a daily basis eases your digestive issues.
Home remedies for digestion
There are many home-based items, we use in our kitchen cures the basic issues of digestion.
Ginger with its phenolic compounds helps in curing many digestive issues. Including ginger in our daily food and tea will trigger our digestive enzymes and helps with the proper working of our digestive system
It is an effective ingredient for bloating and flatulence. It is added for its aroma in Indian cuisines. It can be taken with hot water by adding a pinch of it.
With rich in fiber content, these seeds help in relieving heartburn and indigestion. Chewing the seeds after the meal or we can have it like tea for relieving gas and improving digestion.
Apple cider vinegar
It can help in treating many digestive issues like heartburn, bloating, gas, and stomach cramps. Although its acidic it has pectin, a water-soluble fiber that helps the bowel movement. A teaspoon of ACV and organic honey in warm water can be taken twice a day. It acts as a great home remedy for most of the digestive issues.
It is well known for its antifungal and antibacterial properties. With the presence of polysaccharides, it helps in curing stomach ulcers on regular intake. This remedy can be taken as a juice of its flesh in an empty stomach in the morning on a regular basis.
Lemon has numerous benefits with our whole body. It can be taken especially in the morning to get rid of heartburn and it increases the production of bile and purifies the blood.
Garlic is a potent component, which is well known for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It can be added in the food we cook to relieve excess gas and reduces the cramps. Caraway seeds
It consists of two main elements; carvene and carvol which has carminative and anti-spasmodic properties. It can be taken as tea. It helps in relieving excess gas and soothes the muscles present in the digestive tract.
We at grace greens have products that are curated with ayurvedic herbs and are uncoated for the maximum benefits.
Oximar 500 mg
It is the best digestive aid, encapsulated with more curative herbal element It helps in relieving excess gas and reduces acidity. It also helps people suffering from the loss of appetite, indigestion, and stomach fullness.
● Ensures swift neutralization of acidity
● Increases ph of the stomach
● Breaks up gas bubbles and instantly eliminates gas
● Inhibits production of gastric acid
● Treats acid-induced ulcers and inflammation